The Toshiba B-EX4D2 direct thermal 4-inch industrial printer combines the benefits of the B-EX high performance series at a mid-range price point. Reliable, robust with excellent print quality, everything you would expect in an B-EX printer except the thermal ribbon!
The Perfect Solution for Direct Thermal Applications
The B-EX4D2 combines high speed printing and advanced processing power (for fast output), with easy maintenance, emulation capabilities and a whole range of green credentials. All wrapped up in a rugged and robust metal anti-static casing.
Direct Thermal Performance
Ideally suited to direct thermal printing applications, lowering the cost of ownership over the life of the printer, with no reduction in print performance or quality.
Flexible and scalable with a multitude of options, to create the printer that suits your environment. Compatible with the B-EX4T2 (flat head) series printer.
Flat head technology, left aligned media and emulation capabilities ensure the B-EX4D2 is ideally suited to quick and easy replacement of legacy competitor estates.
Ease of Maintenance
Easy service and maintenance, with snap-in printheads (expected lifetime of 50 km) and field upgradeable options, further lowering the cost of ownership.
Ideally suited to transportation, logistics and warehousing, retail supply chain, healthcare and pharmaceutical applications. Shipping labels, receipt labels, product labels, warehouse labels, picking labels, carton labels, fresh produce labels and more.
- Industrial performance at a real value price point
- High reliability with rugged design and high duty cycle.
- Best-in-class print speeds up to 12 inches per second.
- Flat-head for compatibility with competitor estates
- Emulation technology for easy replacement of legacy systems (Z-Mode installed)
- Print head expected lifetime of >50 km.
- Energy Star certified and carbon offset manufacture
- Network printer management tool for remote network management